Wednesday, June 3, 2009

EDDG Review Meeting - 24th June

Our final meeting, this semester for EDDG will be on midsummer's day (24th June) at 12.15 pm in 810. We can review how EDDG has gone this year and consider topics for discussion next year.

I have really enjoyed the meetings, and feel I have learned a lot from my colleagues across the college, as well as our recent visiting speaker. It seems a long time since we discussed Frank Coffield's paper "Just supposing..." , but all of still seems relevant today. I think it is always a struggle to keep learning and teaching as the priority within FE, but the committment to the EDDG meetings, has evidenced that staff really do try to just that.

Hopefully we will be able to entice Frank along to an EDDG meeting some time to give us an update .

Let me know about any topics you would like discussed at EDDG, and your thoughts on the past EDDG meetings.

No comments: